The stunning courtyard between Building 3 and the Bow River.
The Champagne sales team is excited to announce the release of our next phase – Building #3! With Building #1 90% sold, and Building #2 over 60% sold, many of you have been anxiously anticipating this next release. One unique feature of Building #3 is the beautiful courtyard to the west boasting immaculate landscaping and connecting pathways to the Bow River. Reminiscent of what you’d see at a majestic French rural manor, the courtyard offers a tranquil natural setting ideal for relaxing, reading, walking or quiet contemplation. The pathways also connect to the four other buildings in the project making for easy access to friends and neighbours at Champagne.
We are now accepting reservations for Building #3 so be sure to contact one of our sales representatives or drop by the gallery soon! You may also email us at email@example.com to schedule a tour or appointment.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Champagne Sales Team
Let’s review the primary considerations when buying a new place: location, price, floor plan, builder, proximity to Starbucks. Check, check, check, check and check. Living at Quarry Park means having a wide variety of amenities right outside your door. And for many, the most important amenity is high quality coffee. The bevy of brilliant baristas at Starbucks are firmly planted in the Market at Quarry Park and ready to satisfy your recommended daily allowance of caffeinated goodness. Just one of the many important benefits you’ll enjoy as a Quarry Park resident.
Some call it Paris on the prairies, we call it The Market at Quarry Park. The European inspired plaza offers a range of restaurants, shops and merchants that’s just steps from Champagne.
With the new year in full gear we take a quick look at sales since our opening in Sept. 2011: Building 1 is 90% sold and hot on its heals is Building 2 with only 40% remaining. For a new project this is an impressive accomplishment and a strong testament to both Champagne’s unique benefits and Quarry Park’s appeal. If you want to pick your ideal location and layout, we suggest you do so soon as interest is growing. And why is that? Let’s recap the project and community’s exclusive advantages so you can make an informed and intelligent purchase decision:
- insulated, pre-cast concrete construction for superior quality, durability, sound attenuation, fire resistance and energy efficiency
- penthouse level specifications in all residences including designer finishings and exquisite coffered ceilings with crown mouldings
- outstanding riverfront location with immediate access to 90 acres of parks, a 50 acre nature reserve and several kilometres of paved paths
- full complement of shops and services at the Market at Quarry Park
- numerous health and wellness practitioners at the Professional Centre
- future home of Calgary’s premier recreation facility
- convenient inner–city location
- industry-leading 2-5-10 home warranty
If you’ve toured the community and visited the Presentation Centre you know what we’re talking about. If not, we invite you to drop by and learn more about Calgary’s finest riverfront luxury residences.
We’re making the choice easy for smart buyers; compare the features and Champagne has no equal in Calgary.